Profile | Gallery | Inbox
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
6 years. Before that, I was at Gaia-Online and I've wandered around the halls of Tumblr, but it never really took.
2. What does your username mean?
That I am a Queen and I dig card games. I used to go by Card Demon, because of Mask in SNK vs Capcom Cardfighters Clash. Whenever you beat him, he says "so long, card demon". I decided to be a bit more... diva, and crank it up to Queen~
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Classy, sassy and prissy!
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right-handed, of course.
5. What was your first deviation?
According to my uploads, it's that one, but I am certain that it was something else... possibly my first picture of Greta, but I'll just stick with this one because it's actually here.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Oh, all kinds. I can't stick to one type... I can't stick to one anything. Variety is the spice of life and I like my life spicy!
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
8. What was your first favourite?
Yay, Shenmue. I am quite happy that this is my first favourite!
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Fan art of things I like. I will always grab some lovely Flash and Rogues art or whatever game I've been playing lately!
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I really like his style a lot and there's always something to learn from with every upload his makes. I especially love this one:
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Yeah... one. Right.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
for invading my life with her madness!
it was really inspiring to meet him at LFCC.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencils and paper. Can't beat them.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I really like going to places like museums, but I haven't been able to do that in... over a decade.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Both the times I got /'s friends to collaborate on a giant picture. : )